Friday, May 11, 2007

Stock Up!

When the hot weather arrived I started digging through my closet to find lighter clothes to wear. I realized that I had gotten rid of all my capris from last year as I had worn them to death. So off to Gotton Ginny I went to find skorts, shorts and capris. Unfortunately their selection of capris wasn't to my liking, but they are having a SALE. You get an extra 40% off already reduced merchandise. I've had my eye on their t-shirts with silver metallic stripes and I was able to pick one up for $6.00!!!
The sale isnt' listed on their site, so I don't know if it applies to all locations. Call ahead to see if the store near you is having the same promotion. If not, check out the location in the Beach. They have a large assortment of t-shirts and tank tops in a rainbow of colours ON SALE. Plus a good selection of hoodies and pants. Bonus, they have the largest selection of tops on sale in the plus-size section.