Friday, November 16, 2007

Holiday Cards

Believe it or not, Shoppers Drugmart always has a great selection of boxed holiday cards. I’m tempted to wait for Boxing Day sales before I purchase them, but I know the ones I really like will be gone by then and with most boxes priced at $6.99 for 10 cards, why wait?
I have my eye on a few of them – the polar bear sporting a green felt hat with a pompom (also available in penguin wearing a red felt beret or angel with felt hair and “glowing” cheeks) box of 12 for $7.99; the “make your own scenes” cards that come with stickers you put on a background containing either snowmen or penguins $5.99 for 5 cards; and I just saw the pop-up cards 10/$7.99 available in four different scenes.
Selections vary from store to store, but you’re sure to find something that appeals to you.