Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer


Timmie Doggie Outfitters is a boutique for the discerning pooch that also offers spa services. Even though I don't own a dog, I was fascinated by all the products this store offers. Their selection of collars and leashes was one of the best I've seen. They're available in all sorts of colours, as well as sparkles, metallics and studded. The selection of dog coats is just as varied and they also carry doggie life jackets and neoprene suits.
Don't forget to treat Rover to a home made dog cookie from the "bakery" counter after you've purchased him a squeaky or chewie from their cute and colourful collection of toys. I loved the little ceramic treat jars, available in both cat and dog "patterns" and was happy to see they carry a small selection of cat toys.
The most eye catching item in the store was OPI's Pawlish - Colors for nails. . . for those with tails. I kid you not.
Located at 867 Queen St W