Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New MAC

Thanks to Carrie for giving me the heads up on this many, many weeks ago. This weekend I finally dragged my butt downtown to check it out. Very soon you won’t have to hike to the other end of the Eaton Centre to go into the Bay to get your M∙A∙C fix. In May, not sure when, a free-standing M∙A∙C store will open on the first floor of the Toronto Eaton Centre right near the fountain. The ‘boutique’ stores usually carry the M∙A∙C PRO line as well as the ‘regular’ line you see at all the counters in the Bay. I don’t have a favourite cosmetic - love the lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, liners and nail polish – but the one stand out accessory for me are the wipes. They’re the only thing I’ve found that take off my waterproof mascara easily and completely.
Toronto Eaton Centre, 220 Yonge St (Yonge/Dundas)